About The Show
The Only Event in Hanoi for Electronics Manufacturing Advancement
As one of the most promising markets in ASEAN, the electronic industry in Hanoi is shining with an influx of investment and a strong support from the government. To become strong as a production base, manufacturers and assemblers would need new technologies, solutions, and business networks to empower their productivity as all eyes are turning to this part of the world.
With the overwhelming success of NEPCON Vietnam 2016 in Ho Chi Minh City, the latest edition of NEPCON Vietnam 2017 in Hanoi will be organized as a unique platform for international technology providers to jointly drive the growth of the electronics industry in Vietnam whose potential is attracting global electronics investment.
At our event, you will meet thousands of future customers and business partners in the country’s only electronics manufacturing exhibition. It will offer an ideal marketplace to present a comprehensive range of technologies for SMT line manufacturing, from feeder to testing, from leading brands to over 10,000 visitors.
Therefore, this will be a good opportunity for you to present innovative technologies to electronics manufacturers, meet with potential buyers, and network with local manufacturers for the opportunities of future order.
By Industry Sectors:
- Surface Mount Technology Equipment and Services
- Test and Measurement Equipment and Services
- Electronics Manufacturing Services
- Electronics Components and Mobile Phone Components
- Flat Panel Display Module and Application
- Automotive Parts and Components Manufacturing Technology
- Products Related to Precision Component Parts and Metal Parts
- Electronics Divide related to Auto Examination, Inspection and Maintenance Instruments and Equipments
- Software and Electronic Design for Automotive Industry
- Vehicle Electronics Units
- Vehicle Communication and Navigation System
- Electronics Devices / Design Related to Safety & Security System
- Engine Control System
- Auto Electronics Appliances and Vehicle Electronics System
- Electronics manufacturing industry
- Sub-contractors, engineers
- R & D personnel
- QC/QA personnel and influencers
- Production & Assembly
- Test & Inspection
- Procurement/Purchasing Personnel
For more information, please contact us
+84 4 3992 7489 / 3992 7498