- ASEAN’s Newest and Fastest Growing Manufacturing hub of a comprehensive range of advanced electronics products.
- A great place of business growth and business opportunity of electronic industry.
- The demand of SMT technologies is rising due to rapid expansion of Japan and Korea manufacturers in electronics manufacturing sector
- The future of electronics manufacturing sourcing is here because :
- BROTHER : Expansion of fourth new factory in Hai Duong province to produce laser printer to serve for domestic market and for export markets.
- LG : Investment US$1.5 billion in a high-tech complex in Hai Phong province in 2013.
- NOKIA : Investment US$300 million to build first factory in Bac Ninh province since June 2013 to produce cellphone for both domestic market and for export markets.
- SAMSUNG : Investment US$2.5 billion to build second plant in Thai Nguyen province in March 2014 producing 100 million handsets a year and expects to raise 2014 export value to US$ 35 billion, aiming to turn Vietnam into a premier leading production base in Asia.
HCM City: Samsung’s new 1.4 billion USD complex to be constructedSamsung will start construction on the Samsung CE Ho Chi Minh City Complex (SEHC) at the Ho Chi Minh City Hi-tech Park with a total investment of 1.4 billion USD, reported Dau Tu (Vietnam Investment Review).
Once the 70-hectare complex goes into operation a year from now, it will be a base for Samsung’s research and development (R&D) activities and manufacturing hi-tech electronic products...Read More