- ASEAN’s Newest and Fastest Growing Manufacturing hub of a comprehensive range of advanced electronics products.
- A great place of business growth and business opportunity of electronic industry.
- The demand of SMT technologies is rising due to rapid expansion of Japan and Korea manufacturers in electronics manufacturing sector
- The future of electronics manufacturing sourcing is here because :
- BROTHER : Expansion of fourth new factory in Hai Duong province to produce laser printer to serve for domestic market and for export markets.
- LG : Investment US$1.5 billion in a high-tech complex in Hai Phong province in 2013.
- NOKIA : Investment US$300 million to build first factory in Bac Ninh province since June 2013 to produce cellphone for both domestic market and for export markets.
- SAMSUNG : Investment US$2.5 billion to build second plant in Thai Nguyen province in March 2014 producing 100 million handsets a year and expects to raise 2014 export value to US$ 35 billion, aiming to turn Vietnam into a premier leading production base in Asia.
US investors march toward Vietnam as more companies relocate factoriesVietNamNet Bridge – Major US investors are following through on their previous statements about relocating their production bases.
Intel, for example, is considering relocating its mainboard and microprocessor production bases from Kulim, Malaysia to Vietnam because of the lower labor costs in Vietnam...Read More
For Newsletter#1 : Click here